We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases andapplications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and Skills –
- Must have 10+ year of relevant work experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar
- Must have experience of java (spring or spring-boot, minimum jdk 8, good to have jdk 11).
- Must have experience of database (e.g. SQL, MYSQL – with atleast knowledge about SPs).
- Must have working experience on Jira/BitBucket/Confluence.
- Skills- Java, Angular 13, API, HTML
- Excellent communication and teamwork